A right to buy mortgage, allows you to buy your currently rented property from the council or housing association. Generally, the properties available for purchase under the right to buy scheme include:

  1. Council Houses: Houses owned and managed by the local council. These properties are typically single-family homes with their own plots of land.
  2. Housing Association Properties: Properties owned and managed by housing associations or registered social landlords. They can include various types of housing, such as flats, apartments, bungalows, or houses.
Open chat
Hi, let me know in as much detail as possible how we can help?