Our mortgage advisors will be able to confirm exactly what you need to provide, but we’ll usually ask for a copy of your decree nisi (confirming your divorce) and if you’ve recently moved out of the mortgaged address we’ll need to see proof of your current address.

Open chat
Hi, let me know in as much detail as possible how we can help?