Solicitors often choose to specialise in a particular area of law, e.g. family, property, business, probate etc. If your solicitor does not specialise in property, then we would suggest working with a conveyancer as they will be used to working on property conveyance on a day-to-day basis.

Open chat
Hi, let me know in as much detail as possible how we can help?