Yes, there are a select few lenders who offer mortgages to those who are in receipt of income in a foreign currency. However, it is not a simple process, and the income requires converting into UK sterling. For more information check out our dedicated article on foreign income mortgages.

Open chat
Hi, let me know in as much detail as possible how we can help?